Ushiku Daibutsu is a statue located in Ushiku, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. Completed in 1993, it stands a total of 120 metres (390 ft) tall, including the 10 m (33 ft) base and 10m lotus platform.
feel so moon
everyday when I take the subway to work I imagine Chihiro and No-Face riding with me
now i know we are all disappointed, having spent the last six months traversing the vast gobi desert with not one sign of the Mongolian death worm, but perhaps it is a comfort to think that the real Mongolian death worm is lurking within the sand dunes of our hearts, in the friendships we made along the way
I started Hunter x hunter just for hisoka lbr
- Drake: And that's when I said first of all Barack, I'm mixed, but enough about me. I wanna know about you. *boops my nose*
- Me: Well, I do not like the beach because I do not like sand or crustaceans but I do personally feel very connected to the ocean. I actually feel as if I may be mixed with mermaid.
- Drake: That's so interesting. You are such a well rounded individual. Please, tell me more about you.
- Me: I am very afraid of the dark.
- Drake: A few years back I read a passage that said something like "You're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of what is inside of the dark." I just thought that was so beautiful.
- Me: ... Are you getting smart with me?
- Drake: Not at all I ju-
- Me: *loudly* Please do not come for me Mr. Graham I know what the hale I'm scared of!
- Drake: ... that was extremely arousing and I'd like to take you home if that's okay with you.
- Me: You pickin up the tab?
- Drake: *nods*
- Me: *puts the basket of rolls in my bag* Get the check.
You know who else is underrated? Owl City. This introverted guy who wrote a bunch of songs on his computer in his parents basement. With lyrics like “reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn’t wanna live there” and “please take a long hard look through your textbook, cause I’m history” and he tweets stuff like “got groceries. Enough social interaction for the week” and “girl I ain’t no astronaut, but I need a little space” and I love owl city